The Silver Campaign
It’s that time of year again - the Silver Campaign! The Silver Campaign is the Grand Forks Senior Center’s (GFSC) primary fundraising appeal each year. In 2016 you generously donated $97,626 to the Silver Campaign, providing amazing support to older adults in our area as we work together to keep them healthy and independent. Let’s do it again!
As of November 11, we have received $23,170.29. Thank you for your generosity and support for older adults!
Here’s what you need to know for the 2017 Silver Campaign:
- You can give an incredible gift of hope and quality of life to older adults in our area.
- All donations go directly to GFSC programs and services, including meals, foot care, activities, Resources, Meals on Wheels, and more. All services are greatly appreciated by those served!
- With a growing, aging population, your support is essential for this work to continue.
- Mail a check (Grand Forks Senior Center, 620 4th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND 58201), stop in to the Senior Center, or click the 'DONATE' button below. While we always accept gifts to the Senior Center, in order for them to count toward the Silver Campaign, gifts must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, December 29, 2017 (December 31 for online gifts).
Will you make a gift today to support older adults? Thank you in advance for your generosity.
There are three ways to make a direct gift:
- Click the ‘Donate’ button to make an online gift
- Stop at the Grand Forks Senior Center front desk to make a gift. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
- Drop a check in the mail to 620 4th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND, 58201
If you have any questions about any of the giving options (above or below) or how to support the Grand Forks Senior Center in a variety of ways, please contact Becky Cournia at 701-757-4864 or firstname.lastname@example.org