Your donation to the Grand Forks Senior Center
- Keeps older adults engaged and active
- Feeds people
- Provides foot care
- Supports aging at home
- Fills the Grand Forks Senior Center with laughter and conversation
“I don’t know what I would do without the Grand Forks Senior Center.” These are words we have heard spoken many times by numerous individuals. Sometimes the people saying this are Grand Forks Senior Center (GFSC) regulars who spend a fair amount of time here participating in our activity program and socializing with other older adults at the GFSC. Other times we have heard these words spoken by family members who have utilized our services as a way to help their mom/dad/neighbor/friend as they age. We also have heard Meals on Wheels clients gratefully express this same sentiment as hot meals are delivered to their homes by friendly faces. You are supporting the people who utter these words.
Options for Giving
There are three ways to make a direct gift:
- Click the ‘Donate’ button to make an online gift
- Stop at the Grand Forks Senior Center front desk to make a gift. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
- Drop a check in the mail to 620 4th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND, 58201
If you have any questions about any of the giving options (above or below) or how to support the Grand Forks Senior Center in a variety of ways, please contact Becky Cournia at 701-757-4864 or firstname.lastname@example.org